Monday, April 28, 2014

More Painting

I started painting almost as soon as I got home from work today. Put on the second coat of primer in the closet of the second guest bedroom, and put the second coat of colored paint on the ceiling. I pulled off the tape later in the evening, just before taking this picture.


I also put the second coat of primer in the upstairs guest bathroom.


Painting the bathroom has been a little haphazard, but it's moving along:


And then, since I still had primer in my tray, I started in on the doors and shelves:

Before: Ugly
Much better
So. The two closet doors for the first guest bedroom have one complete coat of primer. I'll check out how it looks tomorrow, but I think I am just going to move on to color paint rather than do a second coat of primer.

I don't know why everyone was telling me how bad painting doors was. I thought the bathroom and closet were both way more of a pain in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment