Saturday, May 10, 2014

More Priming

Brianna and the two older girls took off around eleven, leaving me and the youngest girl to paint. So I painted and she helpfully stayed out of the way and watched movies. It worked out great!

I started with the walls (two of which were a fairly intense blue), and then did edging and trim, which took a while.



And once that was done, I put the second coat of primer on the ceiling.



Not sure if you can actually tell the difference between one coat and two coats in the pictures, but the ceiling definitely needed a second coat.

I'll have to do one more coat of primer on the walls, and then I can put color on the ceiling. And once that quick and simple task (someday I'm going to turn pessimistic about these estimates, and it's going to be ugly) is done, I can hang our IKEA ceiling lights!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Japi is really, really a poop! Now Brian is taking down the things and putting them back up! Yay:) I love dolphins
    Thank you Sophia

    ReplyDelete