Monday, May 5, 2014

Prepping for Painting the Main Floor

Brianna is going on two business trips over the next two weeks, making it a good time for me to tackle painting the main floor areas without fumigating Brianna out of the house with paint fumes. I'm hoping to get the ceiling and walls in this picture primed this week, and painted the following week. We'll see if I can keep my motivation up.


We prepped by moving most of the furniture out of the room. But the china cabinet we inherited from the sellers is really heavy. I'm going to just move that a couple feet off the wall and drape it in plastic.

As part of moving furniture around, we finally moved the white couch down to the basement.

It was a tight fit:

Just a couple inches too long in this orientation.

but we (eventually) made it:


No comments:

Post a Comment