Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Away From the House

I didn't get a single thing done on the house this weekend.

Saturday was spent up in Fort Collins, helping Brianna's brother and sister-in-law prep for moving to a new apartment.

Sunday was down in Colorado Springs. During that visit, I set up the bed frame we bought as-is at IKEA. Funny story: that bed frame was mis-labeled. We needed a Full-sized bed, and the bedframe was labeled as Full-sized, but it's actually a Queen.

So Brianna's parents are keeping the (Full-sized) mattress and accessories we bought, and that Queen-sized bed frame is going to be the first guest bed in Brianna's and my house.

So, I need to keep my eye out at IKEA for an actual Full-size bedframe for my in-laws, and a Queen-sized mattress for me and Brianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment