Friday, June 6, 2014

Priming Drywall and Painting Trim

Got a late start this evening, but still managed to put up the second coat of primer in the upstairs hallway and the first coat of primer on the triangular section of wall below the staircase.


While I was doing that, Brianna worked on peeling tape away from trim in the family room and kitchen.

After dinner I put a third coat of trim color around the frames to the laundry room and basement - I'm kinda regretting not priming those when I primed the rest of the room, but at the time I didn't want to take the doors down to properly get the trim. 

Once the paint supplies were cleaned up, I sliced and peeled the tape Brianna hadn't gotten to. At this point, the only tape left in the room is around the two door frames I painted tonight. We still need to clean up little scrapes of tape that didn't peel properly, and vacuum. And then, hopefully some point this weekend, we can move furniture back in and use these rooms again!

No comments:

Post a Comment