Friday, July 4, 2014

Painting Plan

Thursday evening I finished painting the door to the Guest Bedroom, put a second coat of paint on the window sills in the Great Room, and was twenty-five percent done taping off the trim in the Guest Bedroom so I could paint it before re-hanging the door when I decided I was done for the night.

So, I took the rest of the night off.

I did manage to twist Brianna's arm so she actually settled on some colors for the room before the evening was over.


As you can see, there are going to be a lot of transitions. Hmm. Thanks honey.



This morning has been dedicated to getting Brianna packed up for her camping trip with her family.

At this point, it's Eleven AM here, and there is still a ton of work to do before I can start priming. Fortunately, at this point in my new life as a homeowner, I've learned to accept being behind (my own, ridiculous) schedule. Anyway, the upshot is, I'll consider today a success if I can finish the prep work and get the ceiling primed.

Tally-ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment