Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Quiet Night

Brianna and I both had long days at work yesterday. About the only house-related thing I got done was a second coat of paint on the guest bedroom trim.

The sprinkler system went off as expected this morning, which is a good sign for things to come. Walking around the yard this morning, it looks like there are two more leaks in the pipe that need to be plugged, one sprinkler that needs to be adjusted, and at least one sprinkler that I'm hoping to replace in order to make it quieter.

Finally, I think Brianna is going out of her way to make a point: I have teased her a fair amount about her stuff accumulating on any horizontal surface. But thus far, the only things that have accumulated on the new chest of drawers is a box of screws, a knife and some staples: all my responsibility.


The shoe imbalance is another matter.

1 comment:

  1. I can keep some surfaces clear! This surface really needs a plant in the corner... only problem is that corner doesn't get much light. Maybe a decoration that doesn't require sunlight?

    ReplyDelete