Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bike Ride and Dinner Out

I left my gym bag on the dining room table when I left for work yesterday. The daily thunderstorm was running a few hours late when I got home from work, so I yanked my bike out of the shed, pumped up the tires, and went on a quick, 30-minute bike ride on the trail system outside our house. Sadly, this was my first bike ride from our house.

The bike needs some tender loving care after spending last winter outside on the apartment balcony. And I need to dig out my biking shorts and gloves for my next ride.

Dinner was a send-off for Mike, who is heading back to Michigan today. We got together with Heather and Jordan again at the Old Chicago Pizza and Alehouse and had a pleasant dinner.

By the time we got home, it was bedtime!

Tonight is our first childbirth class at the hospital. We're getting closer and closer to the due date (Dec. 2nd)!

No comments:

Post a Comment