Saturday, September 27, 2014

My First Ladder!

I haven't purchased a big tool in a while!

Brianna's Dad has been very gracious about letting me steal borrow his ladders (for over 6 months now!) But I knew eventually he would need them back.

I've been keeping my eye on daily deals websites, and earlier this week Woot.com had a couple of Little Giant ladders on sale. I was able to get a 22-foot Little Giant ladder for just $180, and the best part is: Shipping was only five dollars!

I think this ladder will serve my household needs quite well in the years to come. And it compacts down really small!




I should have no problem getting the rest of the house painted with this ladder.

The plan is to kick Brianna out of the house next weekend and finish painting, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment