Thursday, April 24, 2014

First Fruits from the Workshop

I found this floor lamp:


and this pendant lamp:


in the IKEA As-Is section over the past few weeks. I paid $25 for both. Original price would have been $90 total.

I thought they would look pretty good combined, and tonight I finished putting them together:


(the amazon box on the floor has a transformer and some wiring connections. I'll have to figure out a better box in the near future). The metal finishes match exactly. While it's not LED, the halogen light bulbs supposedly only draw 10 watts total. I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out. Now I just have to find a place for it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the combined light! You are great about the IKEA as-is section... and now you have a place to work that is all yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete