Friday, May 23, 2014

Need... Coffee...

I'm probably going to regret last night sometime around 2 PM today when I fall asleep in the middle of a boring meeting or something equally embarrassing, but: I stayed up til about 1:30 AM last night to do (most of) the second coat of wall-white in the kitchen, family room, and hallway, and clean up afterwards.


I still need to do the cubby area under the counter (left of the stove) and the area above the cabinets on the fridge-side of the kitchen. Those are (by far) the most difficult sections for me to paint. Someone smaller or taller might not have a problem with them, but they are my kryptonite on this project.

I pulled off some of the tape this morning so I could get the stove and fridge back in their respective places. And while most of the edges are going to need some touch up, the kitchen is useable now, just in time for Brianna to get home this afternoon. Hopefully the paint smell dissipates a bit before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment