Friday, May 23, 2014

It's... Green?

Despite staying up late last night, I got up early this morning and put up the first coat of green in the hallway. Until this wall is painted, I can't reinstall the thermostat. Brianna gets grumpy (love you Sweetheart!) if the house isn't 70 degrees in the morning, and the forecast (which was pure sun when I started this hallway TWO DAYS AGO) has turned relatively cold and rainy. So the plan is to put the second coat of paint on when I get home from work, give it a couple hours to dry, and reinstall the thermostat before going to bed. That could not have happened if I had not gotten this coat painted before going to work.



Some point this weekend, I will paint the ceiling and install the last ceiling light I got from IKEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment