Thursday, May 1, 2014

Outdoor Temperature Display

With the crazy weather in Colorado lately (70 and sunny one day, 40 and sunny the next), I have been wanting a display in the bedroom that reported the outdoor temperature so I know how warmly to dress in the mornings. I'm really lazy, so I wanted a hands-free way to check (meaning, not on my phone). I picked one of these up from Amazon for $17.


It's kinda itty-bitty (4 inches by 6 inches, so the screen is more like 2 inches by 4 inches), but it has a wireless outdoor temperature sensor and reports the indoor humidity. It arrived yesterday, but as of last night I couldn't get the outdoor temperature sensor to pair with the display. I'll try again tonight.

Once it's working I'll hang it above the mirror in the bathroom - perfect for checking while brushing my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment