Thursday, May 1, 2014

Taking a Night Off

I got home around 6 PM last night, and procrastinated for a few minutes. And then an hour. And then basically until bedtime. I kinda wish I had started off the evening with the plan of taking the night off, instead of procrastinating my way into it, but it still felt good to take a break from painting.

Brianna picked up the rest of the paint for the upstairs on her way home, and we talked about which walls are going to be which colors. Turns out the second guest bedroom is going to be a different color on every wall, which will take longer to paint than just doing all the walls at once, but it should at least look interesting when it is done.

I'm really looking forward to having the bathroom finished as well - once it is painted, I can reinstall the lights and re-caulk the bathtub and shower. And then the bathroom will be useable!

No comments:

Post a Comment