Tuesday, July 15, 2014

House Work

The water supply line for the evaporative cooler developed a leak over the weekend that progressively got worse. I replaced it today, but did a quick, ugly job of it. At least the evaporative cooler works again.



I also painted the trim on the laundry room door frame so I can rehang the door. Looks like I'll need to put a second coat on the trim though - the dark brown is showing through.

And I put the first coat of paint on the door to the basement. That's the last door I'm planning to paint in the near future, so once that's done I can clear the painting stuff out of the guest bedroom.

After dinner, Brianna and I spent some time cleaning up the kitchen and organizing the paperwork that has built up on the kitchen table.

All in all, a pretty productive evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment