Monday, September 1, 2014

Great Room Checklist Update

Phew! Got all the tape peeled off last night, and I touched up a few places where I had overwhelmed the tape this morning. The detail touch-up at the corners is probably going to wait til after we get back from Washington State next week, because I am tired of painting.

I also got four window blinds installed on the west wall. I picked up a blind for the south window on Saturday, but did not get around to cutting it down to length this weekend - I'm planning to get that done tonight. Brianna is thinking of more traditional curtains for the windows in the bay window.





I installed one of those Snap-Ray night lights between the kitchen and the staircase.


It was a lot of work, and there's still a lot of touch-up to do, but it's looking pretty nice! Time to get the pros to come in to finish painting the house for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment