Monday, October 20, 2014

Coming Home

I had a really good weekend in Washington, and got to touch base with a lot of people.

Mom sent me home with a 40 pound care-package - mostly some of my childhood toys, but Dad tried to add some really old items from the garage (I did wind up taking my old bicycle pump home).

Dad and I got up early to get me to the airport, but we had to route around some kind of massive accident that closed the freeway down to one lane. I got to the airport, went through security (which takes a lot longer without a pregnant lady - I had to go through the standard line), walked on the airplane, and five minutes later we were pulling away from the gate. So it worked out well!


The flight was uneventful, and I was able to put in an afternoon of work before heading home and reuniting with my beautiful wife!

1 comment:

  1. I-5 South had a terrible Monday Morning: http://imgur.com/a/CzsVe

    Glad you made it home safe!

    ReplyDelete