Monday, January 19, 2015

Brian's Wedding Ring

When Brianna and I picked out our rings in preparation for our wedding, I wanted our rings to match - if not entirely, then at least in theme. Brianna got an ice-blue sapphire in her platinum engagement ring, so I got a white-gold band with a (much smaller) ice-blue sapphire set inside the band itself. I like it quite a lot:


Now we have a new addition to the family:


I decided to add a stone to my ring, to represent Lincoln. According to the Jeweler (Shane Company) the December birthstone is Blue Zircon.


That's Lincoln's Blue Zircon on the left, and Brianna's Ice-Blue Sapphire on the right (I guess that makes me the metal!).

Incidentally, I paid for the new stone with Christmas money from my Grandma Medema (Lincoln's Great-Grandma). Thanks for the Christmas present, Grandma! This one is going to stay with me for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment