Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday at Home

Today was my first day off due to going down to 80% time at work!

I had a pretty good time! Link and I played "MECHA-LINK: Destroyer of Worlds" and bothered Brianna while she was working from home (which is what she normally does on Wednesdays right now):


Later Link supervised while I changed the air filters on my car and fixed the car stereo (which involved removing the stereo from the dash, frowning at it, replacing it in the dash, and it working properly again):



And in the afternoon Link and I drove down to Colorado Springs to wish Uncle Jarred a Happy birthday and give Brianna's Grandparents (who had just arrived from California) a chance to meet Link, since originally Link was scheduled to be in Colorado Springs with his Grandma today, before I suddenly had the day off.

All it all, it was a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment