Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ceiling Light in Guest Bedroom

It's only been about a month since I got the light switch working in the guest bedroom, so I'm probably jumping the gun a bit (especially since the great room still needs to be painted), but getting a ceiling light installed in that room has been on my mind for a while.

So I installed one.


I had to go up into the attic again, but it was (mostly) easier than last time. I forgot the anchor screws for the ceiling electrical box, and had to come back down from the attic to get them.

I'm quite pleased with how the ceiling light looks, and it works great!

Now I just need to find someone else to touch up the paint - at this point I don't think I'm ever going to get around to it.


Update:

Well, it's still a little shadowy in corners of the ceiling, but the ceiling light gives a lot more light than that floor lamp did.


No comments:

Post a Comment