Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Future Back Yard Work

I needed to get this out of my head, so here it is: While chopping those old logs into firewood and working to clean up the dump pile, I've been thinking about what I want that area to look like when it's done. I did a really horrible "photoshop" with Microsoft paint.


In order to match the rest of the yard, I'm thinking gravel along the fence, with a weed-block underneath, and a nice, grassy slope between the back yard and the gate out to the trail system. I'll need to figure out what's going on with that black sprinkler hose (there is no sprinkler down at the base of the hill, but the sprinkler hose goes down there anyway) and rebury it.

Here's an example of the gravel between the grass and the fence in the rest of the back yard:


No comments:

Post a Comment